Full Day Grand Canyon Route 66 Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Full Day Grand Canyon Route 66 Tour Coupons:
About Full Day Grand Canyon Route 66 Tour:
This guided, full-day tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim takes about 13 hours and includes roundtrip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip in a deluxe coach, box lunch included. On your way to the South Rim, you’ll get a complimentary granola bar and bottled water to enjoy as you travel across the famous Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. You’ll also stop at the scenic Lake Mead viewpoint for a spectacular view of the lake and landscape.
More on Full Day Grand Canyon Route 66 Tour:
Once you arrive in the Grand Canyon National Park, you’ll have three hours to explore the deepest and widest part of the canyon – the South Rim. A complimentary lunch is included, which you can enjoy while taking in the views and learning about the various things you can do to make the most of your time in the park. Explore the area by walking along the rim – from Mather Point to Yavapai Point. Enjoy the shops, and visit the many lookout points for great views. Popular attractions in the Grand Canyon National Park include El Tovar, Hopi House, Kolb Photo Studio, and the Bright Angel Trail.
Take the Full-Day Grand Canyon with your Go Las Vegas pass:
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes roundtrip transportation to and from the Las Vegas Strip on a deluxe coach
- The tour includes bottled water, granola bar, and deli sandwich box lunch
- Drive along the iconic Route 66
- Within Grand Canyon National Park, access South Rim viewpoints, trails, and attractions
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Las Vegas, so don’t forget to check them out
Full-Day Grand Canyon Details:
- The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited area due to its accessibility.
- The South Rim is the deepest and widest part of the canyon.
Address & Contact Information:
National Park Express
3525 W. Hacienda Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89118