Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour Coupons:
About Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour:
Have you been dreaming of a helicopter ride? Lift off on an exhilarating flight that offers memorable views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. The tour covers approximately 10 miles at a height of about 2,500 feet above Hoover Dam. Bring your camera to capture the stunning views from this airborne adventure.
More on Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour:
Lift off on an exhilarating helicopter flight that offers amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. This airborne adventure covers approximately 10 miles at a height of approximately 2,500 feet above Hoover Dam and the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Excellent photo opportunities are possible from both sides of the helicopter and every seat is perfect for sightseeing. Enjoy in-flight headset narration describing notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area. The perfect addition to any Vegas vacation!
Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour Details:
- Suitable for all ages.
- Tour is approximately 6 minutes of flight.
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River.
- Every seat is perfect for sightseeing.
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Address & Contact Information:
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
18000 Highway 93
Boulder City, NV 89005