Native Explorer Tour Legacy Coupons
How to Redeem Native Explorer Tour Legacy Coupons:
About Native Explorer Tour with Legacy:
Soar over the edge of the West Rim on a thrilling helicopter tour to the canyon floor, where a pontoon boat awaits to cruise down the Colorado River. Planning to visit Grand Canyon West? In addition to the stunning vistas along the West Rim, you can also experience an unforgettable flight over the canyon’s extraordinary landmarks with Papillon’s Native Explorer Tour with Legacy.
More on Native Explorer Tour with Legacy:
This aerial tour departs from the Grand Canyon West air terminal just a short distance from the rim. Once airborne, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views from above Eagle Point – including the world-famous Skywalk glass bridge, Guano Point, and other fantastic natural formations within Grand Canyon West. In-flight headset narration will provide interesting facts and the history of the Grand Canyon throughout the duration of your tour.
After landing back at to the terminal, your West Rim adventure continues aboard an air-conditioned motorcoach for a self-guided ground tour of Grand Canyon West. Your first stop is to Hualapai Ranch, a Wild West cowboy town complete with Old West gunfights and lasso lessons. Journey to Eagle Point and marvel at the enormous eagle-shaped rock formation. See Native American dwellings from several tribes and enjoy cultural music and dancing at this location, as well. From there, you’ll proceed to Guano Point for 360-degree views of the massive stone walls of the West Rim. Return to the terminal having explored the Grand Canyon by air and by ground, a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Native Explorer Tour Legacy Includes:
- Scenic flight with aerial views of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River
- Climate-controlled cabin
- Large, oversized windows perfect for picture-taking
- High wings providing clear panoramic views
- In-flight tour narration
- Self-guided tour of multiple lookout points along the rim of the canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Address & Contact Information:
3900 Paradise Rd., Suite 233
Las Vegas, NV 89169 USA