North Canyon Tour Coupons
How to Redeem North Canyon Tour Coupons:
About North Canyon Tour:
The North Canyon tour takes guests over the Kaibab National Forest and into the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Depart from our terminal located in Grand Canyon Village, just a short distance from the rim, for an exhilarating 25 to 30-minute aerial helicopter flight. The North Canyon Tour flies sightseers over the Kaibab National Forest and across the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon.
More on North Canyon Tour:
The central region of Grand Canyon – where the geography is at its most diverse – has a width of nearly 11 miles across and nearly a mile deep. The flight employs a loop so that guests seated on either side of the aircraft can take postcard ready pictures without needing to shoot across the cabin. Enjoy breathtaking views through the oversized windows as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the canyon’s North Rim. See rock formations like the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before landing at the helipad.
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Sights of Central Grand Canyon & North Rim
- Headset Narration
- Multilingual options for narration
- Tour Duration: 25-30 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Address & Contact Information:
3900 Paradise Rd., Suite 233
Las Vegas, NV 89169 USA