Zion National Park Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Zion National Park Tour Coupons:
About Zion National Park Tour:
Spectacular mountain views, epic canyons, otherworldy hoodoos, and striking red rocks are just some of the photo ops you’ll get to enjoy on this fantastic day tour. This comprehensive tour will allow you to see the main highlights of Zion. Firstly, you’ll ascend up the mountain pass, and through the mile-long tunnel, with a stop at Checkerboard Mesa. You’ll then continue on to Bryce Canyon National Park where you can walk the rim of the canyon and enjoy views of the terracotta-colored landscape. You’ll then hike down into the canyon to experience views from the bottom, looking up through the hoodoos to the sky.
More on Zion National Park Tour:
Take the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Park Tour with a Go Las Vegas pass:
- Pay nothing upon arrival – simply scan your digital pass
- Transportation from Las Vegas
- Visit Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park
- National Park entrance fees included
- You’ll be provided with a morning snack and bottled water and lunch
- Visit plenty of other Las Vegas attractions with your pass
Zion National Park Tour Highlights:
- Zion National Park – impressive sandstone cliffs, dazzling vistas, and unique flora and fauna are just some of the perks of a trip to Utah’s first National Park.
- Bryce Canyon National Park – famous for its hoodoos – spire-shaped rock formations – Bryce Canyon is one of Utah’s most mystical spots
- Checkerboard Mesa – this unique rock formation is known for its unusual criss-cross pattern.
Address & Contact Information:
National Park Express
3525 W. Hacienda Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89118