About Black Canyon
Soar about the stunning Black Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River during an aerial adventure of a lifetime. The Black Canyon Heli Tour covers 20 miles above these breathtaking landmarks at an altitude of 2,500 feet. Notable information of the surrounding area is provided during the flight. The tour duration is short and sweet at 10 minutes making this perfect for any day of your vacation in Vegas.
More Information on Black Canyon
Take flight and discover the incredible sights of both Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Continue over the Colorado River toward Black Canyon and experience aerial views of dramatic rock formations and emerald coves.
This tour covers approximately 20 miles above stunning landmarks at an altitude of 2,500 feet. In-flight headset narration will provide information about notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area. This tour is perfect for a free afternoon during any Vegas vacation!
Good To Know
- Weight restriction applies to passengers.
- Tour duration: Approximately 10 minutes.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Enjoy 20 miles of air time and flying 2,500 feet above Black Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River.
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!