How To Redeem
Highlights Air Tour Coupons
We don’t have discount yet, but we are constantly working to get you the best deal. You can still buy your ticket directly from Papillon. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Highlights Air Tour Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Las Vegas. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Highlights Air Tour
The Highlights Air Tour takes guests on a 70-minute airplane tour from Las Vegas and shows them the unique beauty and contours of the western end of Grand Canyon. This adventure allows each passenger to take postcard-quality pictures from their airplane window. With a value price and 4-hour run time, the Highlights Air Tour the perfect way to get the family out of the city, over Grand Canyon, and back without burning your entire day or your budget.
More Information on
Highlights Air Tour
The Highlights Air Tour takes guests on a 70-minute airplane tour from Las Vegas and shows them the unique beauty and contours of the western rim of Grand Canyon. Aboard our Vistaliner aircraft – specially-equipped with oversized windows – you will witness amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, The Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West. Soar above Guano Point, Eagle Point, and catch a glimpse of the world-famous Skywalk from the air.
- 70-minute, roundtrip flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Address & Contact Information
Boulder City, NV 89005
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Las Vegas! It’s the real-life escape game. Do you have what it takes to Escape?
Get $8.00 off your Dream Racing Driving Experience Las Vegas! Yes! Get ready for drive of a lifetime in your dream race car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
GROUPON offers things to do in Las Vegas for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Las Vegas Travel Guide