National Park Tour
Spectacular mountain views, epic canyons, otherworldy hoodoos, and striking red rocks are just some of the photo ops you’ll get to enjoy on this fantastic day tour. This comprehensive tour will allow you to see the main highlights of Zion. Firstly, you’ll ascend up the mountain pass, and through the mile-long tunnel, with a stop at Checkerboard Mesa. You’ll then continue on to Bryce Canyon National Park where you can walk the rim of the canyon and enjoy views of the terracotta-colored landscape. You’ll then hike down into the canyon to experience views from the bottom, looking up through the hoodoos to the sky.
More Information on
Zion National Park Tour
Good To Know
- Pay nothing upon arrival – simply scan your digital pass
- Transportation from Las Vegas
- Visit Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park
- National Park entrance fees included
- You’ll be provided with a morning snack and bottled water and lunch
- Visit plenty of other Las Vegas attractions with your pass
- Zion National Park – impressive sandstone cliffs, dazzling vistas, and unique flora and fauna are just some of the perks of a trip to Utah’s first National Park.
- Bryce Canyon National Park – famous for its hoodoos – spire-shaped rock formations – Bryce Canyon is one of Utah’s most mystical spots
- Checkerboard Mesa – this unique rock formation is known for its unusual criss-cross pattern.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Las Vegas! It’s the real-life escape game. Do you have what it takes to Escape?
Get $8.00 off your Dream Racing Driving Experience Las Vegas! Yes! Get ready for drive of a lifetime in your dream race car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
GROUPON offers things to do in Las Vegas for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!