About Aloha Brothers
Nothing says California like surfing. California’s beaches are made for surfing and fun in the sun! For a one of a kind surfing experience in the Los Angeles area, try Aloha Brothers Surf Lessons!
More Information on Aloha Brothers
Whether you’re a beginner looking to stand up for the first time or already a surfer looking for an experienced instructor to take your skills to the next level, we would love to help! People of all ages and sizes are welcome. Aloha Brothers Surf Lessons has been featured in Huffington Post, CBS, and Telemundo. Find out what they have to say about us
Good To Know
- Last 90 minutes (water time)
- Surfboard and wetsuit included at no extra charge
- Must be booked in advance
- Make sure to show up wearing a swimsuit for your lesson
- Don’t forget a towel and sunblock!
- Feel free to bring your own board and/or wetsuit
- Quality Instructors: Our instructors are trained to give you the best surfing experience. Don’t speak English? No problem. Nick is fluent in Spanish, French, and Portuguese. Book in advance
- Packages: In addition to the standard group lessons, we also offer 5-lesson packages at a discounted rate. The additional water time will enable you to learn how to learn on your own.
Los Angeles Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Los Angeles or spend some time reading through our Los Angeles blog! We love Los Angeles and hope you do too!