Millions and millions of people have flocked through the doors of Madame Tussauds since they first opened over 200 years ago and it remains just as popular as it ever was. There are many reasons for this enduring success, but at the heart of it all is good, old-fashioned curiosity. Photograph and mingle with A-Listers, challenge your sports heroes, hop on stage with your favorite pop stars and get up close with a range of fun, interactive experiences with the world’s best known personalities.
More Information on Madame
Madame Tussauds Hollywood is located on the Walk of Fame next door to the TCL Chinese Theatre. The famed LA attraction, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, offers guests the ultimate celebrity experience. Go behind the scenes and learn with a beautiful recreation of a young Madame Tussaud portrays her amazing story that began more than 200 years ago when she started sculpting figures in the French court of Louis XVI.
You will have an opportunity to test your artistic sensibility and knowledge by matching eye samples with celebrity photos and by answering fun quizzes about the figure making process. Finally, you can make your own hand cast and create a 3-D mold of your hand as a souvenir. Madame Tussauds Hollywood is open at 10am every day!
Good To Know
- NEW! James Bonds World Touring Exhibit!: The suits are ready, the cufflinks have been polished and the bowties have been tied. All six Bonds now at Madame Tussauds Hollywood!
- Spirit of Hollywood: Experience all the romance, splendor and grandeur of the golden era of cinema.
- Modern Classics: Capture some of the greatest movie moments from contemporary cinema in our energetic and exciting ‘Modern Classics’ area.
- Making Movies: It’s a backstage pass like never before! Take a tour around the studio back lot to see what goes on behind-the-scenes and meet your favorite stars hard at work.
- Marvel Superheros: Meet Marvel’s most beloved and idolized superheroes, including: CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, SPIDER-MAN, WOLVERINE, TONY STARK and IRON MAN.
- A-List Party: The vibe and atmosphere is electric as you make your way past the red carpet and arrive at the hottest party in town.
Los Angeles Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Los Angeles or spend some time reading through our Los Angeles blog! We love Los Angeles and hope you do too!