More Information on Sky Zone
Sky Zone Van Nuys is dedicated to providing you with the pure joy that comes with flying. They are sky lovers, thrill seekers, and people who believe that jumping is freedom. They believe fitness can be fun and play can be smart. They are healthy and bursting with energy. They fly high and keep it safe. They are Sky Zone.
Sky Zone Van Nuys was completed in 2013 and offers the latest and greatest attractions including Freestyle Zone, Drop Zone, Sky Slam, Dodgeball, Dual Zip Lines, Battle Beam, Free Climb, Pit Trixx, Warped Wall, and Arcade.
Let go of gravity and grab some air on our sprawling wall-to-wall trampoline courts. Challenge a friend or show off your inner acrobat. Reach new heights while flipping and jumping on the biggest trampoline court in our park.
You’ve never experienced a dodgeball game quite like this! Even if you grew up playing the popular playground game, Ultimate Dodgeball takes the classic game to a whole new level. Not only does the dodgeball fly, but so will you and your teammates as you jump and swerve to avoid the ball or to tag players on the other team.
Sky Zone Van Nuys is throwing a party above the rim, and everyone’s invited. Come push the limits of what’s possible. Hoops of different heights accommodate jumpers of all sizes, so everyone can rock the rim.
NINJA WARRIOR COURSE
For athletes looking to push themselves, the Ninja Warrior Course will put your abilities to the test. Take on a variety of obstacles in a test of speed, strength, and agility. *Attractions vary by location.
Hold on tight as you zip and soar through the park then get ready to let go and land into the foam pit! Zip lining has never been more fun!
The Drop Zone is an arena for trying new tricks. Get the biggest air you can. Pose mid-air for a photo. Then land nice and softly.
Think you can conquer the tricky curved incline of the Warped Wall? Featuring platforms of different heights, the Warped Wall will bring out the best of the athlete in everyone.
Level up your jousting game by battling it out on a narrow beam while trying to knock your opponent off balance! Battle for glory as you fight to the fall- into the foam pit that is.
Put your coordination and balance to the test across a series of obstacles. Stare down your friends in a gladiator jousting challenge, go one-on-one in SkyHoops, or test your balance on the slackline and fidget ladder. Attractions vary by location.
It’s just you and the wall—no harness necessary. Put your strength and stamina to the test as you hang over the pit, free-climbing this challenging bouldering wall.
You know that a trampoline park is a great place for your teens to practice their slam dunk skills or play Ultimate Dodgeball, or for elementary-age kids to have the best birthday party ever — but what about your youngest jumpers? Sky Zone Van Nuys wants to be the entertainment destination for your whole family, so we also offer a safe place for little ones to discover the big fun of bouncing on a trampoline.
Ready to level up? Take your parkour skills to the next level on our Freestyle court using our foam vault blocks. Moreover, train your speed, power, and strength by practicing on hurdles placed in your path.
The aerial silk fabrics at Sky Zone Van Nuys are perfect for climbing, spinning, or practicing your super aerial stunts over our foam pit. Swing your way across, climb to the top, or spin around and around- the options are endless! Lastly, find your favorite way to play!
Firstly, play basketball, soccer, volleyball, or dodgeball on this springy, air-filled multi-court. The air-filled floor allows for tricks and stunts that regular fields and courts do not, so show your friends what you got!
- Everyone’s waivers are properly executed
- Everyone has viewed the rules
- Everyone has read the rules signs posted
- Everyone must have a valid jump or activity time before entering any Sky Zone Van Nuys trampoline court or activity
- Everyone completely understands and agrees to follow all rules and instructions
- Everyone is in good health without restrictions
- Everyone’s personal items such as eyewear, hearing aids, braces, prosthetic devices, watches, phones, and cameras, are secure, impact resistant, and suitable for use in a demanding sports environment
- Remove street shoes / wear SkySocks.
- Empty your pockets entirely.
- Walk onto and off of the courts.
- Be in control of your body.
- Master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving on to more advanced skills.
- Bend your knees to stop your bounce.
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline.
- Perform at your own risk. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous.
- Land on the closest trampoline when bouncing and flipping off the trampoline side walls.
- Land on your head or neck at Sky Zone Van Nuys.
- Double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way.
- If a guest enters your trampoline, discontinue jumping until the guest has exited your space.
- Attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities, or skill level.
- Double flip.
- Do more than two single flips in a row.
- Have anything in your mouth (gum, candy, etc.).
- Sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.