About Maui to Lanai Ferry
More Information on Maui to Lanai Ferry
Good To Know
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Guests with collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated on the ferry.
- All passengers first and last names are required including children and non-paying infants.
- Passengers must check-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The ferry departs on schedule and does not wait for late passengers.
- You must bring a copy of your voucher as proof of purchase to the activity or the activity provider may charge you again in full. VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!