About Maui to Lanai Ferry
Board the Lanai Ferry to conveniently cross between Lahaina Harbor on Maui and Manele Harbor on Lanai. Sit on the open top deck or relax in the air conditioned cabin as you cross the Auau Channel on the way to your destination.
More Information on Maui to Lanai Ferry
Local residents and visitors alike enjoy the short trip across the Auau Channel aboard this spacious and comfortable passenger ferry. With spectacular views of Maui County, including the islands of Maui, Lanai, Molokai and Kahoolawe, and on extremely clear days, the Big Island of Hawaii. Don’t forget your camera! During winter months, you can spot the majestic Humpback Whales! Upon arrival on Lanai, explore it all, from the lush tropical foliage, stark landscapes, sunny white-sand beaches, to rugged pine forests.
Good To Know
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Guests with collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated on the ferry.
- All passengers first and last names are required including children and non-paying infants.
- Passengers must check-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The ferry departs on schedule and does not wait for late passengers.
- You must bring a copy of your voucher as proof of purchase to the activity or the activity provider may charge you again in full. VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!