How To Redeem
Segway Maui Coupons
Perfect for new and experienced Segway riders, Segway Maui offers a unique experience to see Lahaina, Maui, with its exciting Segway tours. Guests can enjoy a fun training course to prepare for their experiences, ranging in duration from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Depending on the tour, guests can visit places like the Sugar Cane Train, black-sand beaches, lush forests and more.
More Information on
Segway Maui offers guided Segway Tours in partnership with other exciting activities in locations throughout the island. Segway Maui provides a fun training class and typically one or two-hour ride experiences. Your safety is always our highest priority on, therefore each of our tours begin with a 30-minute orientation session. We will practice on the Segways until everyone feels comfortable and is ready. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride. Unfortunately, pregnant women are not permitted to participate.
- What to bring: closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Bottled water, refreshments, and snacks are available at the office for a purchase.
- The Segway PT is appropriate for virtually anyone that weighs 75 to 260 pounds. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in. Children must be a minimum of 10 years old and accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult must sign an insurance waiver.
- Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge as well as safety reflective Vest or T-shirts
- Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.
- Cancellation Policy: If the tour is canceled within 72 hours by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!