Memphis Music Hall of Fame Coupons
How to Redeem Memphis Music Hall of Fame Coupons:
About Memphis Music Hall of Fame:
The perfect compliment to the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, as one celebrates the History, the Memphis Music Hall of Fame celebrates the Heroes of Memphis Music!
More on Memphis Music Hall of Fame:
Memphis Music Hall of Fame is an interactive, ever-changing museum that presents personal, never-before-seen belongings, interviews and artifacts from the official Hall of Fame inductees, who changed the world and placed Memphis on the world map. If you want to know Memphis Music, the best source is directly from the mouths and memorabilia of Memphis’ musical legends.
Memphis Music Hall of Fame Highlights:
- Unique and personal memorabilia from Elvis, Howlin’ Wolf, Johnny Cash, Justin Timberlake, B.B. King and dozens of other inductees.
- See Jerry Lee Lewis’ custom Cadillac and Isaac Hayes’ organ from Stax Records, view interviews and see performances from Sam Phillips, The Staple Singers, ZZ Top and more.
- Test your knowledge of Memphis’ music or world changing lyrics.
Memphis Music Hall of Fame Details:
- Open daily, 10am – 7pm. Located just one block from Rock ‘n Soul at 126 Beale and Second Street, between Hard Rock Cafe and legendary Lansky Brothers.
- Reservations are NOT needed or accepted. Tickets can be used on any operating day within 6 months of the purchase date.
- Youth, ages 5-17, Under 5 free.
Address & Contact Information:
Memphis Music Hall of Fame
126 Beale Street