Memphis Mojo Guided Tour of Sun Studio Coupons
How to Redeem Memphis Mojo Guided Tour of Sun Studio Coupons:
About Memphis Mojo Guided Tour of Sun Studio:
3-hour guided tour of Memphis music sights featuring live music performed by your guide. Sights include Beale Street, Stax Museum of American Soul Music, Civil Rights Museum, Elvis Presley Plaza, and Overton Park Shell. Includes guided tour of Sun Studio.
More on Memphis Mojo Guided Tour of Sun Studio:
Rock the streets of Memphis on the one-of-a-kind Backbeat music bus, and see Beale Street, Sun Studio, Stax Records, the Lorraine Motel, the Pyramid, the Mississippi River, movie locations and more. It’s the only tour in town that puts Memphis and its musical heritage in the hands of real musicians: they don’t just talk about the music, but perform it live as you see the sights. You can be part of the action, too, with tambourines, bongos, and shakers on board. Get your mojo workin’, and shake, rattle, and roll! Make your reservation and buy your eTicket today. Climb aboard the Backbeat Bus for a musical sightseeing tour to beat the band!
Memphis Mojo Guided Tour of Sun Studio Highlights:
- A sightseeing tour led by experienced and talented Memphis musicians
- Live blues, rock, gospel and soul music
- The popular retro-style music bus “Sweet Caroline,” or her younger sister “Miss Clawdy II”
- Invitations to sing, clap, and play a musical instrument
- The Backbeat Rhythm Section with tambourines, bongos and shakers
- Guided tour at Sun Studio.
Address & Contact Information:
197 Beale St.
Memphis, TN 38103.