Miami City Tour
Get to know the city of Miami in just half a day on this guided, comprehensive bus tour, perfect for first-time visitors. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Little Havana, Wynwood Walls, and Miami Beach and enjoy walking tours along the way. Hotel pickup and drop-off, unlimited bottled water, and Wi-Fi included.
More Information on Historic
Miami City Tour
Leave your central Miami hotel or centrally-located pickup location and set out to explore Miami with your group. First stop: Miami Beach, where you take a guided tour of the area. Check out the scene, snap a few pics, and soak up the Florida sunshine before heading back to the air-conditioned coach.
Next, head to Wynwood Walls, an outdoor museum exhibiting work by the world’s best street artists, marvel at the large-scale murals in the Street Art District. This tour packs a lot into the allotted time and is sure to give you plenty of ideas for places to explore during the rest of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coronavirus Safety Update: The tour is limited to 60% capacity
- Store your luggage on the bus
- Charge your phone at your seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pickup from Miami Beach hotels
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Unlimited bottled water (a $5 value!)
- Beautifully illustrated map (a $5 value!)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charge your phone all day at your seat on the bus
- Store luggage on the bus
- Food is available for purchase in Little Havana.
- Miami Beach Boardwalk 10:00 AM – The Miami To The Max! Tour starts with a rock’n roll bus tour around South Beach. Then, we take a 30-minute beach walk, while snapping photos of the seaside Art Deco District. We’ll show you our favorite photo spots on Ocean Drive, like Versace Mansion, Lifeguard Headquarters, the beach, clock tower, and the spot where they filed the chainsaw scene in the movie “Scarface”.
- Wynwood Walls 11:15 AM – We’ll hop inside our luxury bus and cruise over to Wynwood, where we will learn about 9 different types of Street Art. We’ll drive around neighborhood show you some of the art murals most people do not get to see, before taking a 30-minute walking tour around the Wynwood Walls – Miami’s most popular attraction.
- Little Havana 12: 15 PM – By now we’re starting to get hungry so we drive over to Little Havana where you can buy lunch and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. Take our photo scavenger hunt on your smartphone. There are many affordable options. You’re free to explore and eat on your own, but we’ll show you around the neighborhood first. This is a great time to eat some good Cuban food. Customers receive a FREE paperback version of the Little Havana Dining Guide on the bus. The guide contains restaurant menus, our favorite dishes, and a Cuban food glossary of terms. Customers receive a Little Havana Dining Guide with restaurant menus and our favorite dishes.
Miami Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Miami or spend some time reading through our Miami blog! We love Miami and hope you do too!