Medieval Times Dinner Tournament Myrtle Beach Coupons
How to Redeem Medieval Times Dinner Tournament Myrtle Beach Coupons:
About Medieval Times Dinner Tournament Myrtle Beach:
The longest-running dinner attraction in North America, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament’s Myrtle Beach Castle provides a variety of 11th-century features that delight guests of all ages. From jaw-dropping jousting acts and exciting swordplay, epic fight choreography and a delicious four-course meal, this one-of-a-kind dinner show keeps guests entertained from start to finish.
More on Medieval Times Dinner Tournament Myrtle Beach:
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament features an ALL NEW SHOW! You’ll find even more chivalry, revelry, and rivalry at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament’s Myrtle Beach Castle. North America’s longest-running dinner attraction has crafted an all-new production that now you are invited to experience! It’s MEDIEVAL like never before, with even more action-packed fun, all new tournament games and a re-imagined feast, fit for a king.
The fantasy comes alive as you travel back in time to the 11th-century spectacles of jousting, swordplay, horsemanship, and falconry abound; a time of Spanish castles, Knights of the Realm and feasting in a true medieval fashion-utensil-free! Are you ready to surrender to an age of bravery and honor? It’s going to be epic so hang on to your helmets the show is about to GET MEDIEVAL!
Medieval Times is celebrating 30 years of feasting and fun in North America. The founders first launched their unique idea for an 11th century-style dinner attraction on the Spanish island of Majorca in 1973. This imaginative new entertainment spot was inspired by the true medieval tradition of royal families inviting guests to a festival and feast to watch knights compete on horseback.
Medieval Times Dinner Tournament Myrtle Beach Details:
- The Show: You’ll still be encouraged to cheer for one of six brave Knights of the Realm! The new production features amazing lighting, costumes, choreography, exciting battle scenes, new horse dressage elements and a fresh musical score by the world renowned composer Daniel May.
- The Andalusian Stallions: While most of the royal subjects stand on their own two feet, the most celebrated members of the Kingdom are best known for their trot, gallop, and canter.
- The Feast: The new, upgraded feast shall be served! The standard menu at Medieval Times consists of garlic bread, creamy tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken and spare rib, herb-basted potatoes, and pastry of the castle. A vegetarian meal is available upon request.
- Seating is first come, first serve. There is no reserved seat assignment. No cancellation policy on show tickets.
- Allergy/Strobe Warning: Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Address & Contact Information:
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
2904 Fantasy Way
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579