About New Get Up and
Go Kayaking Naples
Experience the magic of the mangroves with this guided, clear kayak tour. You will enjoy a paddle through the scenic beaches and mangrove tunnels on a clear tandem kayak. Be on the lookout for dolphins, manatees, birds, and wildlife. Join a well-trained guide and listen to unique facts about the area, enjoying several picturesque stopping points. Refresh your mind and body and set out on a journey to explore the mangrove waters of Bonita Springs on this Guided Clear Kayak Tour! Book today!
More Information on Get Up and
Go Kayaking Naples
This 2.5-hour guided adventure includes a peaceful paddle toward the coastline and then around Big Hickory Island through the mangrove mazes and tunnels. Each tandem kayak fits 2 people. There will be stops along the way to get out of the kayak, enjoy the white sand beaches, and look for local marine life and wildlife. Be on the lookout for many species of birds, plants, fish, manatees, dolphins, and more!
- Guided clear kayak tour around Big Hickory Island near Naples, Florida
- With room for two, you can enjoy quality time on the water together
- Clear kayaks allow for excellent marine life viewing
- Great for beginners & experienced paddlers alike
- Duration: 2 – 2.5 Hrs.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bonita Springs Guided Clear Kayak Tour
- Tandem clear kayak
- Professional guide
- Life jackets
- Dry bag
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Shoes to wear in water
- Non-oil based Sunscreen
- Reusable water bottle
- ID, Face mask, Hat, Towel Swimsuit, Sunglasses
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Small soft-sided coolers are permitted, however the less gear, the more visibility through the kayak.
- Certified service animals are permitted on the tour.
- Restrooms are available on-site prior to departure.
- There is free parking available on-site.
Naples Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Naples or spend some time reading through our Naples blog! We love Naples and hope you do too!