Visit Madame Tussauds in Nashville to get musically inspired by your favorite legends. This world-famous attraction features wax figures of musical masterminds of the past and present. Get up close with iconic artists from country, rock, pop, jazz and blues. Opened to honor Music City’s history alongside prominent industry stars, this attraction offers a unique experience.
More Information on Madame
A musical journey experience at the first all music themed Madame Tussauds! The world famous wax attraction focusing on the musical icons that have woven the fabric of American Music. Take a journey through time with your favorite lyrical legends in interactive environments themed to fit the music and the moment in history. Sing along with Patsy Cline in our 1950’s WSM Studio, Rock out with Elvis & the Million Dollar Quartet, help Bruce Springsteen write a hit song, step into an iconic pop music video, or join current country stars on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry.
Good To Know
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Cameras and strollers allowed.
- Opened over 250 years ago
- The artists that greet you here can be found at the top of the charts in Pop & Country music.
- Service animals welcome.
- The attraction is one level.
- Special effects such as lighting, etc. may be used in the attraction.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- Self-guided tour.
- Face masks are required.
- Some Experiences May Be Limited Or Unavailable At Times.
- Social distancing measures within the attraction.
Nashville Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Nashville or spend some time reading through our Nashville blog! We love Nashville and hope you do too!