Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour Coupons:
About Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour:
You’ll find excitement, fun and adventure on the Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour! Experience the swamplands of Louisiana, catch sight of resident swamp creatures and ride in comfort on an authentic swamp boat, while a trained guide shares with you the legends and lore of Louisiana’s still untamed wilderness. It’s a Cajun good time for the whole family!
More on Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour:
Trained navigators escort you into the murky waters of Louisiana swamps where you will come face to face with the beauty and beasts of nature. Bring your camera to capture the thrills and chills of this unforgettable swampland journey!
Journey by boat, Cajun-style, for a 1 hour 45 minute tour through the heart of Southern Louisiana’s swamplands. Experience real-life adventure for the whole family from the comfort of special swamp boats. Tour back into privately owned meandering bayous and take a look into the past. View moss draped cypress trees, fascinating plant life and the creatures who make their homes here, such as alligators, snakes, egrets, white-tailed deer, mink and nutria.
Coast Guard Certified swamp boats can accommodate up to 250 passengers, when all of the tour boats are in use. Each boat has restroom facilities and snacks and beverages are available. Groups, families and individuals are all welcome and encouraged to come and experience the bayou. Make your reservation and buy your eTicket today for the Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour. It’s a real-life wilderness adventure with a Cajun-style twist!
Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour Highlights:
- Swampboat Captains that are born and raised on the Bayou
- An unforgettable swampland journey through the back county of Louisiana
- Fantastic Photo Opportunities
- See abundant wildlife and exotic plant life
- Only 25 minutes from New Orleans
- Located only twenty-five minutes from New Orleans, Jean Lafitte Swamp and Airboat Tours explore Louisiana’s back country along its meandering bayous abundant with wildlife and exotic plant life.
Each season brings new and different sights to see:
- Spring is incredible with all the animals doing what animals do while the trees and many flowers are in bloom and the nesting period for the waterfowl begin.
- Summertime is warm and humid which brings out the big Alligators and big birds like the Great Blue Herrin and the White Egret.
- Fall is spectacular with very pleasant weather, an abundance of animals and beautiful foliage.
- Winters are mild and a great time of year, as well. Winter brings out the fur-bearing (fuzzy) animals, like Nutria, deer, mink, otters and the migratory birds.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040