Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour Transportation Coupons
How to Redeem Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour Transportation Coupons:
About Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation:
The Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour is a Cajun-style ride through the heart of Southern Louisiana’s swamplands. Trained navigators escort you into the murky waters of Louisiana swamps, where you will come face to face with the beauty and beasts of nature. A real-life adventure!
More on Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation:
Trained navigators escort you into the murky waters of Louisiana swamps where you will come face to face with the beauty and beasts of nature. Bring your camera to capture the thrills and chills of this unforgettable swampland journey!
Journey by boat, Cajun-style, for a 1 hour 45 minute tour through the heart of Southern Louisiana’s swamplands. Experience real-life adventure for the whole family from the comfort of special swamp boats. Tour back into privately owned meandering bayous and take a look into the past. View moss draped cypress trees, fascinating plant life and the creatures who make their homes here, such as alligators, snakes, egrets, white-tailed deer, mink and nutria.
Coast Guard Certified swamp boats can accommodate up to 250 passengers, when all of the tour boats are in use. Each boat has restroom facilities and snacks and beverages are available. Groups, families and individuals are all welcome and encouraged to come and experience the bayou. Make your reservation and buy your eTicket today for the Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation. It’s a real-life wilderness adventure with a Cajun-style twist!
Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation Highlights:
- Swampboat Captains that are born and raised on the Bayou.
- An unforgettable swampland journey through the back county of Louisiana.
- Fantastic Photo Opportunities.
- See abundant wildlife and exotic plant life.
- Only 25 minutes from New Orleans.
- Round-trip transportation included from your hotel.
- Located only twenty-five minutes from New Orleans, Jean Lafitte Swamp and Airboat Tours explore Louisiana’s back country along its meandering bayous abundant with wildlife and exotic plant life.
Each season brings new and different sights to see:
- Spring is incredible with all the animals doing what animals do while the trees and many flowers are in bloom and the nesting period for the waterfowl begin.
- Summertime is warm and humid which brings out the big Alligators and big birds like the Great Blue Herrin and the White Egret.
- Fall is spectacular with very pleasant weather, an abundance of animals and beautiful foliage.
- Winters are mild and a great time of year, as well. Winter brings out the fur-bearing (fuzzy) animals, like Nutria, deer, mink, otters and the migratory birds.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040