New Orleans Original Cocktail Tour Coupons
How to Redeem New Orleans Original Cocktail Tour Coupons:
About New Orleans Original Cocktail Tour:
Come along and raise your Spirits on this interesting, fun, narrated walking tour through the French Quarter’s. See it’s famous bars and restaurants. Learn part of New Orleans’ history with stories about her famous “spirits”.
More on New Orleans Original Cocktail Tour:
Hear classic stories of the unique concoctions made famous in New Orleans and the characters that brought them to life, including Southern Comfort, created by M.W. Heron in a French Quarter bar in 1874. Go behind the scenes at the oldest restaurant in the city and visit it’s wine cellar and private dining rooms. You’ll be shaken (not stirred) by the recipes of the city’s most infamous cocktails along the way. Take home a Southern Comfort Recipe Book and try mixing them yourself! Get your eTickets today! Take the New Orleans Original Cocktail Tour on your first day in New Orleans to find out the places you might want to wine and dine. You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour.
New Orleans Original Cocktail Tour Highlights:
- Narrated 2.5 hour walking tour
- Knowledgeable, interactive and entertaining guides
- Includes behind the scenes at the city’s oldest restaurant
- Fun way to learn history
- Must be 21+ years of age to participate
- Get ideas on where you might like to dine or have drinks
- Receive a coupon book with great offers at various French Quarter establishments.
- Recommended by the New Orleans Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau
- From the Sazerac and Pimm’s Cup to the Hurricane and Hand Grenade, you’ll enjoy a view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040