New Orleans Sightseeing Tour Coupons
How to Redeem New Orleans Sightseeing Tour Coupons:
About New Orleans Sightseeing Tour:
WELCOME TO NEW ORLEANS, AMERICA’S MOST INTERESTING CITY! See the “Big Easy” in comfort in a deluxe motorcoach. On this narrated tour, learn Three centuries of New Orleans history, legends and romance. Tour all the “districts” and even stop at one of the Cities of the Dead.
More on New Orleans Sightseeing Tour:
Visit one of historic cemeteries, referred to as “Cities of the Dead,” and learn about this unique above ground burial system. Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates, as we make our way to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. View the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, past the homes of former Kings & Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous, exclusive Garden District. View Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top five zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo.
New Orleans Sightseeing Tour Highlights:
- Tour includes cemetery stop
- View the longest bridge over water in the world
- Tour the Garden District, Jackson Square and the French Quarter
- Hear stories of voodoo and piracy
- Recommended by the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Absorb the sights & sounds of the world famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere Museums.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040