About Steamboat Natchez
Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise
New Orleans Steamboat Natchez Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise invites you to climb aboard and go back in time for a Sunday on the river filled with live jazz, a delicious Creole brunch and life was slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi. Let the authentic Steamboat NATCHEZ show you New Orleans as it can best be seen, from the water!
More Information on Steamboat Natchez
Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise
New Orleans Steamboat Natchez Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise invites you to come aboard for the most unique blended experience of New Orleans. Combine a two hour voyage on the iconic Steamboat NATCHEZ along with live jazz by some of the best and most talented musicians of this genre, The Steamboat Stompers. The NATCHEZ combines the best of contemporary construction, safety, and comfort with all the authenticity and style of her classic Victorian steamboat predecessors.
As you enjoy the ambiance, you can partake in a mouth-watering Creole Brunch. Brunch is a traditional a traditional part of New Orleans’ lifestyle, an occasion to enjoy food, drink, music, and time together with friends and family. Spend a lazy Sunday relaxing and taking in New Orleans history. Whether a visitor or local, you can “pass a good time” on the New Orleans Steamboat Natchez Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise. Make your reservations now and get your eTickets today and sightsee New Orleans by water…in style!
Good To Know
- Carved Honey Glazed Ham-Smoked in-house over mesquite wood, with a collard green pot liquor
- Scrambled Eggs
- Soup du Jour
- Creole Creamed Spinach-Spinach and artichoke hearts in our creamy Cajun cheese sauce
- Fruit Salad-Seasonal fresh fruit with honey, mint and house made limoncello
- Creole Shrimp and Pasta Salad-Shrimp, celery, onions and Creole seasoning in rosemary-thyme vinaigrette, topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cheese Grits-Traditionally milled corn grits with sweet cream butter and sharp cheddar cheese
- Yogurt Cups-European style yogurt with apple vanilla granola, slivered almonds, whole rolled oats, cinnamon and African vanilla
- Fresh, Hand-made Beignets-The New Orleans classic- French doughnuts, served warm and dusted with powdered sugar
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding-A New Orleans soufflé of La Louisiane French bread in rich custard with white chocolate chips and vanilla Bourbon milk punch
- Natchez Biscuits with Jellies and Preserves
- Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!