Citypass New York Coupon
How to Redeem Citypass New York:
About New York CityPASS
Visitors to New York City can find it overwhelming, but not if they have CityPASS – the very best attractions hand-picked and wrapped up in an easy-to-use ticket booklet. With 9 days to use your CityPASS, there’s no need to feel rushed – save time on your research, see the city that never sleeps at your own pace, and truly enjoy the experience.
Empire State Building
- Look out on New York City from 1,050 feet above the bustling streets below.
- See panoramic views of up to five states from the surrounding open-air promenade or from climate controlled viewing galleries.
- Get the details about what you’re viewing from every vantage point with the included self-guided multimedia tour.
- Treat yourself to a view of the city after dark – CityPASS gives you a bonus same-night second visit between 10pm and closing.
- Take in the whole Empire State Building Experience, including the newly renovated art-deco lobby, the sustainability and historical exhibits, and the self-guided multimedia tour.
American Museum of Natural History
- Feel the drama of the undersea world in the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life, featuring models of more than 750 sea creatures, including the 94-foot-long, 21,000-pound model of a blue whale suspended from the ceiling.
- See more than 130 scientifically significant meteorites in the Arthur Ross Hall of Meteorites and learn what the rocky space fragments may tell us about the formation and evolution of the Sun and planets.
- Spend time exploring the museum’s famed series of fossil halls, including the dinosaur halls that feature the largest collection of dinosaur fossils in the world, including imposing mounts of Tyrannosaurus rex and Apatosaurus.
- Learn about the evolutionary story of the human family and travel the world in the Human Origins and Cultural Halls, with halls examining the cultures of Asia, Africa, North and South America and the Pacific.
- Don’t miss the renowned dioramas in the Mammal Halls, with precise depictions of geographic locations and anatomically correct specimens from around the globe.
- Visit the spectacular Hayden Sphere and explore the 13-billion year history of the Universe at the Rose Center for Earth and Science.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Experience the grandeur of the Great Hall, the majestic main entry of the The Met.
- Take your time as you explore the Met’s incredible collections, comprising more than two million works of art in areas such as Modern Art, European Paintings, Asian Art, Arms and Armor, Photographs, American Art and more.
- Enjoy same-week admission to The Cloisters, which is devoted to the art and architecture of medieval Europe.
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
- Learn more about the world-renowned collection with free daily educator-led tours and a free multimedia guide with architecture and collection tours in five languages.
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Feel the splendor of Lady Liberty as you walk in the shadow cast by her 151-foot tall figure.
- Learn about the experience of over 12 million immigrants who entered the United States through the now quiet halls of the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- Explore the grounds of Liberty and Ellis Islands and enjoy an audio tour for both islands, included with CityPASS.