About Top Rock
Experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of New York City and beyond from interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this legendary art deco skyscraper, 30 Rock. Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
More Information on Top Rock
- Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
- Use the binoculars to explore the unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air on the 70th floor.
- Marvel at Radiance, a breathtaking wall of glass panels, mouth-blown glass, crystal clusters, and fiber-optic lighting created by Swarovski.
Good To Know
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock® Observation Deck entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- The Sixtyfive Bar at Rainbow Room offers cocktails and small plates Monday through Friday from 5pm-close and Sunday from 4-9pm. Don’t miss your chance to enjoy the view from the highest outdoor terrace bar in NYC.
- Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
- Gift Shops: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
- Best time to visit: Visit Top of the Rock Observation Deck between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it’s less crowded.
- Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Tickets must be reserved in advance online. Or, the group leader can visit the box office in advance to reserve tickets. The box office is located at 50th St. (between 5th & 6th Ave.); please visit between the hours of 8-10am or 9-11pm to reserve tickets. There will be no exceptions made.
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!