911 Memorial Museum NYC Coupons
How to Redeem 911 Memorial Museum NYC Coupons:
About 911 Memorial Museum NYC:
Commemorating the fateful day of September 11, 2001, in New York City, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum tells the story of the events at the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and on Flight 93. The museum houses interactive and eye-opening exhibits, films, and talks honoring the men, women, children, and families whose lives were drastically altered that day.
More on 911 Memorial Museum NYC:
Remember and honor the thousands of innocent men, women, and children murdered by terrorists in the horrific attacks of February 26, 1993 and September 11, 2001. Respect this place made sacred through tragic loss.
Recognize the endurance of those who survived, the courage of those who risked their lives to save others, and the compassion of all who supported us in our darkest hours. May the lives remembered, the deeds recognized, and the spirit reawakened be eternal beacons, which reaffirm respect for life, strengthen our resolve to preserve freedom, and inspire an end to hatred, ignorance and intolerance.
911 Memorial Museum NYC Details:
- Explore the museum at your own pace.
- It takes an average of 2 hours to experience the entire museum.
- The historical exhibition may not be appropriate for visitors younger than 10 years of age. Parents should use discretion.
- Live talks are available to museum visitors in the auditorium on the L-2 level.
- No re-entry is offered after exiting the building.
- Use of cell phones for talking is prohibited in exhibition spaces and theater.
- 9/11 Memorial HOURS: Daily; Sun.- Sat. 7:30 AM –9 PM
- 9/11 Memorial Museum HOURS: Daily
Sun.- Thu. 9 AM -8 PM (*Last Entry* at 6 PM)
Fri. & Sat. 9 AM – 9 PM (*Last Entry* at 7 PM)
*The last entry helps to allow visitors the time to fully experience the Museum. An average visit takes about two hours.*
Address & Contact Information:
9/11 Memorial & Museum
180 Greenwich St
New York, NY 10007