NYC TV Movie Tour Coupons
How To Redeem NYC TV Movie Tour Coupons:
About NYC TV Movie Tour:
Offered by On Location Tours, the NYC TV & Movie Tour features a fun, two-and-a-half-hour experience visiting some of the most iconic movie and television locations in NYC. Guests can enjoy seeing popular spots, like the Daily Bugle office from Spider-Man; the park featured in Glee, The Mindy Project and When Harry Met Sally; and other top spots from American Hustle, Friends, Seinfeld and more.
More on NYC TV Movie Tour:
Straddle fiction and reality as you visit famous sites from both the big and small screen. Featuring over 60 locations, including:
- Visit popular spots from Friends including the gangs apartment building.
- Stroll through Washington Square Park featured in Isn’t it Romantic, Someone Great, Glee, The Mindy Project, and When Harry Met Sally, etc.
- Catch a glimpse of the hotels featured in Ocean’s 8, Modern Family, American Hustle and The Sopranos.
- Pass the Dundler Mifflin Paper Company and other locations from The Office.
- See The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations.
- Snap photos at the famous Hook & Ladder 8 from the Ghostbusters franchise.
- Stop at McGee’s Pub, the bar used as the inspiration for the one used on How I Met Your Mother.
- See new locations from Billions, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, Younger, Power, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Homeland, Divorce and more!
NYC TV Movie Tour Details:
- Tour length: approx. 2.5 hours.
- Pick-up location: In front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner (on the corner of 51st St & Broadway).
- Drop-off location: In front of McGee’s Pub (near the corner of 55th St & Broadway).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Tour guides will be holding a blue umbrella.
- Restrooms on-board buses.
- Guided sightseeing bus tour featuring over 40 NYC locations featured in TV shows and movies.
- Stop at McGee’s Pub, the bar, MacLaren’s from How I Met Your Mother, was based on.
- Visit popular spots from Friends including the gang’s apartment building.
- Pass the Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Tours take place on luxury coach buses, which are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Buses are equipped with onboard restrooms. Tour is approximately 2.5 – 3 hours.
Meeting Point:Ellen’s Stardust Diner located at 51st Street & Broadway.
Address & Contact Information
On Location Tours
51st Street & Broadway (in front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner)
New York, NY 10018