About Central Park
Get to know Central Park, the most visited urban park in the United States, on a private pedicab tour. Take a leisurely ride around this iconic New York City landmark, exploring its many bridges, fountains and statues while learning about its history and design from the experienced driver/guide. See the spots featured in more than 300 different films since 1908 and discover interesting details and anecdotes about the park.
More Information on Central Park
Without seeing Central Park, no journey to New York City would be complete, and there is no better way to do so than on a tour with Unlimited Biking! During a narrated pedicab tour, you can take in the sights and discover the history of the park and New York City. The fleet of pedicabs operated by Peter Pan Tours of Central Park is prepared to show you and your family all that Central Park has to offer. Finding a tour that can hold your family’s broad range of energy and athleticism can be next to impossible.
- See the park’s famous bridges, fountains, and statues
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver-guide
- Learn the history of Central Park and see movie locations and celebrity homes
- Discover hidden spots that aren’t in the guidebooks
- Professional guide
- Pedicab tour
What’s Not Included
- Gratuites (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- Drop off in other place rather than our regular finish spot
- No tour for 1 person. Need 2 persons per booking.
- No tour for 1 person. MINIMUM NEEDED 2 persons
- It is recommended that you book AT THE BEGINNING of your vacation. In case of rain you can reschedule to next day. We do not conduct tours in the rain or even small chance of rain
- Dress warmly in winter months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!