Presented by Hawaii Nautical on Oahu, Ocean Playground offers an exciting and scenic way to see the Ko Olina Coast. Guests can enjoy cruising, snorkeling, and stand-up paddleboarding (upgraded option), as well as at least one dolphin encounter (likely, but not guaranteed) during each excursion. Guests can also enjoy snacks, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and two included bar drinks.
More Information on Ocean
Looking to do scuba diving in Hawaii? Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast at the Ocean Playground Oahu to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs, for some of the best scuba diving spots in Hawaii. Oahu scuba diving’s top locations. Transportation available from Waikiki and from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina; Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, & Beach Villas at Ko Olina, and Four Seasons Oahu Ko Olina. See the scenic Ko Olina Coast, which will more than likely include at least one dolphin sighting! Cruise & snorkel at the Ocean Playground Oahu today!
Good To Know
- Operates: Daily, 1:30 pm.
- Departure Point: Waianae Harbor Slip “C”.
- Duration: 2 hours (approximately)
- 18-48 passengers.
- Includes all snorkel gear and instruction provided.
- You are not flying out within 24 hours after the dive;
- Intro divers must answer a medical questionnaire (see link here);
- English fluency required for Intro divers; 4. Certification card or number must be present or be verified prior to departure;
- Gear sizes: height, weight and shoe size.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!