About Parasailing Oahu
Offered by Hawaii’s number one parasailing company, SeaBreeze Watersports features safe and fun parasailing flights available daily from Hawaii Kai Center. Guests can enjoy three and a half hours worth of excursion and travel time, free round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels, a safety briefing and scenic ride through beautiful Maunalua Bay, photo services, and more.
More Information on Parasailing Oahu
Come fly with Parasailing Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports, Hawaii’s number one parasailing company! All parasailing is done from our KrantzKraft fleet of ocean vessels that are factory designed and U.S. patented exclusively for commercial parasailing. When you fly with SeaBreeze, the number one goal is safety on all flights. SeaBreeze utilizes the safest and most popular method of parasailing where launch and recovery of the parasailor take place directly from the boat itself.
Up to six participants per boat. All parasail flights are tandem so be sure to bring a friend! Upgrade to our extreme ride for an additional fee – longer, higher, wilder! Parasailing is available daily, departing from Hawaii Kai Center. The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours. Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels hourly beginning at 8:00 am. 10-minute safety briefing and ocean transit to the parasail launch point. Up to 1 hour on the water as guests enjoy an 8-10 minute parasail ride.
- Free round trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels.
- A safety briefing and scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel your ocean launch point in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- Up to one hour on the water and an unforgettable flight of 8-10 minutes.
- Digital Media photo service available for all participants
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range!
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet with a dip in the tropical Hawaiian waters.
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Observers are welcome to upgrade to parasailing while on the boat. (Observer from boat below ticket offered online is only available to purchase along with a Standard or Extreme ride ticket).
Good To Know
- Transportation is not available during COVID.
- Life jackets provided.
- Wear a swimsuit – you may get wet!
- Bring sunscreen and a towel.
- Children must weigh at least 60 lbs. to parasail. Pregnant women cannot participate.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!