How to Redeem GatorWorld Coupons:
See a whole world of alligators from the comfort of your car, rain or shine. At the end of the drive-through alligator park, you can feed a gator, take your picture with Big Al, and even hold an alligator. Plus, a petting zoo is onsite for guests looking for a tamer activity in Central Florida. Remember to bring your camera for this one-of-a-kind gator experience.
More on GatorWorld:
Discover old Florida and experience the easiest way to see 400+ alligators in Central Florida in our 15-acre drive-through alligator park. Stay in the comfort of your car, rain or shine, with no walking. You’ll see everything from baby gators to massive monsters in our no-kill park. After the drive-thru, you can get out and see the baby gators, feed some hungry youth gators, and hold a gator. You are free to take as many pictures as you like with your devices. Be sure to take a selfie with Big Al our 13 foot, taxidermied gator. Then head out and enjoy our petting zoo full of lots of farm animals. We’ve also recently added a new Bunny Barn with plenty of baby bunnies to hold.
- Located on State Road 44, right off of I-75.
- The Everything Wristband lets you hold, feed, and get your picture taken with a gator.
- Remember to bring a camera.
- Make sure your car has enough gas to complete the drive-through course.
- GatorWorld is closed on Sundays and Christmas Day.
- Open 10:00 am to 4:00 pm ET Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday (Hours of operation may vary).
Address & Contact Information:
492 W HWY 44
Wildwood, FL 34785