See a whole world of alligators from the comfort of your car, rain or shine. At the end of the drive-through alligator park, you can feed a gator, take your picture with Big Al, and even hold an alligator. Plus, a petting zoo is onsite for guests looking for a tamer activity in Central Florida. Remember to bring your camera for this one-of-a-kind gator experience.
More Information on
Discover old Florida and experience the easiest way to see 400+ alligators in Central Florida in our 15-acre drive-through alligator park. Stay in the comfort of your car, rain or shine, with no walking. You’ll see everything from baby gators to massive monsters in our no-kill park. After the drive-thru, you can get out and see the baby gators, feed some hungry youth gators, and hold a gator. You are free to take as many pictures as you like with your devices. Be sure to take a selfie with Big Al our 13 foot, taxidermied gator. Then head out and enjoy our petting zoo full of lots of farm animals. We’ve also recently added a new Bunny Barn with plenty of baby bunnies to hold.
Good To Know
- Located on State Road 44, right off of I-75.
- The Everything Wristband lets you hold, feed, and get your picture taken with a gator.
- Remember to bring a camera.
- Make sure your car has enough gas to complete the drive-through course.
- GatorWorld is closed on Sundays and Christmas Day.
- Open 10:00 am to 4:00 pm ET Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday (Hours of operation may vary).
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!