Titanic The Artifact Exhibition Orlando Coupons
How to Redeem Titanic The Artifact Exhibition Orlando Coupons:
About Titanic The Artifact Exhibition:
Come stroll through full-scale recreations of famous Titanic rooms, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boilers, and Promenade Deck, where you can walk out and feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars.
More on Titanic The Artifact Exhibition Orlando®:
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the more than 100 year story as never experienced before. Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition, exclusively features…
- 17 gallery, 20,000 sq ft Interactive Museum
- Guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual Titanic notables
- “Little Big Piece,” 3-ton section of the Ship’s hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered
- Full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe and more
- Located near Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios on International Drive Orlando Florida.
- Make reservations for our weekend dinner experiences
Hundreds of thousands of visitors each year come to stroll through full-scale recreations of famous Titanicrooms, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boilers, and Promenade Deck, where you can walk out and feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars.
Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Margaret Brown, sharing stories of her passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey on board the most famous Ship in history. The exhibit showcases well over 400 artifact and historical treasures, including the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered.
We’re open everyday at 10 a.m. and General admission tickets are available anytime during operating hours. Due to seasonality, we close at various times throughout the year. Please find the closing time of the period you will be in the area. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the hour you would like to attend the guided tour. You are also able to tour the museum on your own at anytime. Titanic The Experience staff will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals.
Address & Contact Information:
Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition
7324 International Drive
Orlando Florida 32819