Wild Willy’s Airboat Tours
Willy’s offers uninterrupted one-hour airboat rides on beautiful Lake Tohopekaliga in St. Cloud, Florida just a few minutes away from Orlando. Their airboat rides are close to several central Florida attractions so you will not have to go far to experience Florida in its natural habitat. If you are tired of visiting “the mouse” or just feel like getting away and trying something unique and different, give them a try. You will love their airboat ride tours! They offer some of the lowest rates in town if you want to try an airboat ride and TC is giving you $4.00 OFF! That’s a steal.
More Information on
Wild Willy’s Airboat Tours
Check Wild Willy’s out on TRIP ADVISOR. They are the only airboat company in Central Florida with over 3500+ reviews and are rated #1. They are also part of the TRIP ADVISOR HALL OF FAME with “Certificates of Excellence for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017”. Reservations are required. This tour sells out! Call (407) 891-7955 or toll-free (800) 452-4386 or E-Mail Willy to reserve your tour. Tell Willy you would like the Travelin’ Coupons Discount!
Good To Know
- 2 And Under Are Free
- Kids Tickets Are For Ages 3 through 10
- Adults are 11 & Up
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time so that you can use the restroom if you need to and then we’ll be on our way. Failure to be on time may shorten your tour or in extreme circumstances may mean the tour being postponed to a later date and time.
- Absolutely NO FEEDING THE WILDLIFE and with that, no food allowed on board.
- We provide ear protection when the boat is at full throttle. We recommend you wear it.
- Children must be seated at all times and sit with at least one adult.
- For longer tours, we suggest you have plenty of fluids and sunscreen.
- Stow personal items properly to prevent loss overboard or shredded through the boat prop.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
- Our Captains reserve the right to not allow a person onto a boat tour if he feels they may be under the influence of alcohol or chemical substances that might make the trip unsafe for the person or others in the party
- We proudly accommodate people with most medical conditions and/or disabilities.
- Disclaimer – If the weather is such that the captain feels the tour would be unsafe then we reserve the right to cancel. We, therefore, advise that you call an hour or two prior to your arrival if you are unsure about the weather conditions. However if after arrival, the tour has to be canceled and you have paid then you will certainly be given a FULL refund.
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!