Touch Me Museum
Recognized locally and nationally as one of the top children’s museums, Please Touch Museum’s mission is to change a child’s life as they discover the power of learning through play. Located in Philadelphia’s Centennial District, the Museum offers more than 60,000 square feet of interactive and innovative exhibits, as well as special events, themed programming and on-site access to the only year-round children’s theater in Philadelphia.
More Information on Please
Touch Me Museum
- Immerse yourself and your family in over 60,000 square feet of interactive, hands-on exhibits that encourage children to be the leader as you follow their curiosity, and take advantage of daily educator-led programming in areas such as art, literacy, music and movement, STEM and more.
- Explore the forces that affect the way water flows in River Adventure, where your little ones can move waterwheels, float boats and rubber duckies, and investigate the levers and locks that bring the water to life.
- Take a visit down the rabbit hole to wonderland, where you can join the Mad Hatter and March hare for tea and navigate your way through the Hall of Mirrors, where you’ll find optical illusions around every corner.
- Watch your young astronauts assemble and launch rockets high into the air, or take the lead by exploring the Mission Control console, in the Rocket Room.
- Step into the world of giant blue foam blocks in the Please Touch Me Museum Imagination Playground, where the possibilities for play are endless.
Philadelphia Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Philadelphia or spend some time reading through our Philadelphia blog! We love Philadelphia and hope you do too!