Adjacent to Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country water adventure park is situated on 35 acres in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. It features an 8,000-sq.-ft. lagoon-style leisure pool, a 25,000-sq.-ft. wave pool, interactive children’s play areas, and RiverRush – Tennessee’s first and only water coaster! Come and enjoy the wet and wild fun this park has to offer!
More Information on Dollywoods
From the excitement of giant water slides to the serenity of a poolside retreat, Dollywood’s Splash Country offers 35 acres of summertime fun. Adjacent to Dollywood, Dollywood’s Splash Country is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Named by The Travel Channel as one of the country’s best waterparks, it features a variety of water slides and attractions—from mild to wild—including TailSpin Racer, a six-lane mat racer; RiverRush, Tennessee’s first and only water coaster; The Cascades™, an 8,000-sq.-ft. lagoon-style pool; Fire Tower Falls™, the state’s tallest twin speed slides; Bear Mountain Fire Tower™, an interactive water adventure; and the Downbound Float Trip, a lazy river. The waterpark operates mid-May to Labor Day. Operating days and hours vary.
Good To Know
- RiverRush is Tennessee’s first and only water coaster.
- Over 23 water rides.
- Adjacent to Dollywood theme park.
- Arrive early to avoid long lines.
- Bring plenty of towels and a change of clothes.
- Personal rafts are not allowed.
- Visit Riverside Trading Post store for forgotten items.
- Restaurants are available for meals.
- For raft rides, only one travel party will be allowed to ride in a single raft.
- Lounge chairs will be placed in a fashion that allows travel parties to sit together while maintaining at least six feet of distance between other guests.