About Smoky Mountains
Pink Jeep Tours
Travel in a Jeep Wrangler and experience the sights and sounds of the Great Smoky Mountains! Personalize your adventure and choose a tour itinerary that intrigues you most. An expert guide will share geological information, history about the region, and point out local plants and wildlife along the way. Being one of the oldest mountain ranges on earth, you can’t visit Tennessee without seeing this rare gem.
More Information on Smoky Mountains
Pink Jeep Tours
For those who want to leave the driving to others, Pink Jeep Tours offers fully narrated tours with certified, professional guides. Guests can sit back, relax and learn about the history, geology, flora and fauna of the park without worrying about navigating the mountain roads. The company’s custom-outfitted vinyl enclosed Pink Jeep Wranglers allow for an intimate experience, unlike tour buses.
Excursions include tours through Newfound Gap, the Foothills Parkway and Roaring Fork. The guides will also help you capture the ideal group photo while in America’s most visited national park!
With your senses full of the incomparable beauty of the Smokies, a thrill ride still awaits. Not only is your guide an expert storyteller, but also an off-roading professional! Your guide will give you yet another memory to share with a 4×4 off-road trail adventure on private, wooded land that rises above Pigeon Forge.
Good To Know
- Tours are 2-3 hours long.
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Tour group size: maximum of 6 people, or 9 adults per vehicle.
- Take advantage of incredible Smoky Mountain views and photo opportunities.
- Pregnant women should not participate in the 4×4 off-roading portion of the tour.
- To maintain social distancing at Pink Jeep, the number of riders will be limited and parties separated in vehicles.
- All guests must wear a mask while participating.