CityPASS San Francisco Coupons
How to Redeem CityPASS San Francisco Coupons:
About CityPASS San Francisco:
San Francisco packs a lot into its compact 49 square miles. And CityPASS is kind of like that, too – we’ve hand-picked the city’s best attractions, including the world-famous cable cars, and packed them into a perfect pocket-sized ticket book for your visit. CityPASS is valid for 9 days, giving you plenty of time to see the best of San Francisco, and take the best memories home with you.
More on CityPASS San Francisco:
7-day Cable Car and Muni Bus Passport:
- See the whole city and access all the San Francisco CityPASS attractions using Muni.
- Make your way around San Francisco on Muni’s diverse fleet of historic streetcars ,world famous cable cars, modern light rail vehicles, diesel buses, alternative fuel vehicles, and electric trolley coaches.
- Watch the Cable Car grip-men in action as they navigate the city streets.
California Academy of Sciences:
- Dive into Steinhart Aquarium, one of the most biodiverse and interactive aquariums in the world, home to nearly 40,000 live animals.
- Listen to a symphony of croaking frogs and chirping birds in the lush, living 4-story rain-forest.
- Experience the cosmos like never before on Morrison Planetarium’s 75-foot dome that seems to disappear when lit, creating a true-to-life recreation of luminous, faraway space and skies.
- Explore the wildest animal courtship and mating strategies in Animal Attraction.
- Trace the milestones of our species’ fascinating history by studying skull casts, interactive maps, and more in Human Odyssey.
Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise:
- Delight in the boisterous barking of the Pier 39 sea lions as they greet you.
- Sail underneath the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and around mysterious Alcatraz Island.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Move about the boat; there’s indoor and outdoor seating.
- Discover points of interest about local landmarks as you sail by from the expert narration included on each cruise.
Aquarium of the Bay:
- Stroll through 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels for a scuba diver’s view of over 20,000 marine animals from San Francisco Bay and nearby waters.
- Feel the unique sensations of touching sharks, rays and sea stars in the touch pools of Touch the Bay.
- Walk through the Near Shore exhibit tunnel to catch a view of a giant Pacific octopus — one of the smartest marine animals in San Francisco Bay.
- Explore the distinctive ecosystems that support an incredibly wide variety of marine life in Discover the Bay.
- Take advantage of animal feedings, movies and presentations by the Aquarium’s interpretive naturalists to enhance your visit.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of city and bay as you investigate the environment in the spectacular glass-and-steel Bay Observatory.
- Get hands-on with open tinkering, building, and making activities in our expanded Tinkering Studio.
- Explore the environment with artworks, installations, and exhibits in the Outdoor Gallery.
- Find out how we interpret our surroundings and interact with one another in the West Gallery.
- Experiment with the sights, sounds, and experiences of perception in the Central Gallery.
- Examine life at different scales—from tiny microbes to the interconnected ecosystems of the bay—in the East Gallery.
- Watch as exhibits are being created in the open-to-view Machine Shop.