GoCar San Francisco Coupons
How to Redeem GoCar San Francisco Coupons:
About GoCar San Francisco:
GoCar, the world’s first storytelling car, is the greatest way to experience and learn about San Francisco at the same time. GoCar shows you how to navigate through San Francisco while offering educational tidbits along the way. You can follow the guided map or make our own tour experience. Stop for pictures, see new sights, and discover San Francisco’s hidden treasures—it’s up to you!
More on GoCar San Francisco:
GoCar is the first-ever GPS-guided Storytelling car ® .
It’s the most exhilarating, entertaining and enlightening way to tour San Francisco. Experience what the press is buzzing about, what visitors rave about and what Time Magazine called one of the most amazing inventions of the year.
Whether you want to drive the informative 49 mile drive cruise down the most crookedest street in the world or see the houses of the rich and famous, the GoCar can take you there. With over 200 points of interest you can you make the tour as long or short as you want. Best of all, the adventure happens at your pace. You can stop for photos, take detours, grab a coffee or break for lunch. (You’ll actually be able to park!) Or you can blaze your own trail and explore the city streets, neighborhoods and parks on your own.
There are many exciting things to do in San Francisco. GoCar offers the best San Francisco tours available. If you haven’t experienced the GoCar – the world’s first-ever GPS-guided Storytelling car® – then you haven’t truly seen San Francisco. Whether you want to visit the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, take on the crookedist streets in the world, San Francisco’s Lombard St and get a selfie with your bestie in front of homes of your favorite celebrities, or take off on an epic, scenic 49-mile drive, GoCar is there for you.
Your GoCar comes pre-loaded with more than 500 different attractions and points of interest throughout San Francisco. Of course, you can check out some of the most popular tourist San Francisco attractions in the world, including Alcatraz, Pier 39, and Golden Gate Park, but you can also visit some of the under-the-radar spots that only locals know about like Stow Lake and Pilots Row.
Do you want a short, one-hour tour? We have you covered! Do you want to spend all day seeing what San Francisco has to offer? You’re in luck too because GoCar Tours lets you choose not just what sites you’ll see, but how long your tour will be.
When you choose this truly unique way to see the city, you can stop whenever you want and you can blow by attractions as quickly as you want. Get the advantages of group travel without having to stop and wait for a boring tour guide. Stop for photos whenever you want, grab some delicious sourdough at Fisherman’s Wharf (where you can actually park thanks to the tiny size of your GoCar!), or take a coffee break in the middle of the day.
GoCar San Francisco Details:
- GoCars hold a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar, not per person.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent. Must possess a major credit card and valid driver’s license (international license is not necessary). GoCars do not accommodate car seats for children.
- All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental. On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on the customer’s credit card. The security deposit is released when the GoCar is returned.
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time may be purchased at time of rental and will be charged in 15-minute increments.
- Tours start at 9:30am and leave every 15 minutes. Please select your desired tour time and arrive 15 minutes prior. Cars must be returned to rental location before dusk or at your scheduled time.
Address & Contact Information:
GoCar San Francisco
431 Beach Street
San Francisco, CA 94133