Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord Coupons
How to Redeem Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord Coupons:
About Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord:
Home to Northern California’s longest lazy river and more than 25 thrilling water attractions and 7 complexes, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord is the among the best waterparks in the state. Splash around in the four-story, Splashwater Island with more than 100 play features or get your heart racing from six stories high on the Break Point Plunge water slide. Choose your fun and splash away!
More on Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord:
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord is Six Flags Discovery Kingdom water park located in Concord, California. It has 25 waterslides and 7 complexes. Splashwater Island – Featuring a multi-level, four-story play structure with more than 100 features. Guests will climb up ladders, splash down 600 feet over nine open and enclosed slides, and navigate varying platforms and net structures to keep families entertained all summer long.
Catch a wave in our gigantic wave pool or hop in and go with the flow on Northern California’s longest lazy river. Splash, play and explore in 20,000 gallons of fun designed for the younger kids at Wild Water Kingdom. The all new Break Point Plunge will take brave riders to a towering height of more than six-stories! From our friendly team members to our attentive water safety team, it’s our job at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord to ensure your day is as safe as it is enjoyable. We pride ourselves in offering our guests the best possible water park experience around!
Many rides at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord are dynamic and thrilling. There are inherent risks in riding any amusement ride. For your protection, each ride is rated for its special features, such as speed, steep drops, sharp turns or other dynamic features. If you choose to ride, you accept all these risks. Restrictions for guests of extreme size (height or weight) are posted at certain rides. Guests with disabilities should refer to Guest Services for information regarding restrictions. Participate responsibly. You should be in good health to ride safely. You know your physical conditions and limitations, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord does not. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could possibly aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind, DO NOT RIDE. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord lifeguards are highly trained and qualified. Please follow their instructions at all times.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord Details:
- DRESS CODE: Swimwear is required for all rides/attractions. Cut off jeans/shorts, wet suits, swimwear with buttons, zippers, rivets or snaps on the back are not permitted on any slides, or inside the Park. Thong swimsuits, Speedos or other revealing swimwear are not permitted.
- TOWELS: Please plan to bring your own beach towels. If you forget to bring one, affordable beach towels are available for purchase at the Tahiti Trader gift shop.
- FLOATATION DEVICES: Coast Guard approved life vests are provided free of charge for weak swimmers at the entrance to the Breaker Beach wave pool and entrance to Lil’ Kahuna’s Waterworks. Life vests are not permitted on any slides. Guests may also bring their own life vests, as long as it is Coast Guard Approved. Arm floaties, kid’s rafts, fun noodles or any other inflatable/flotation device are not permitted inside the Park.
- PARK RE-ENTRY: Guests may exit and re-enter the same day. Just remember to have your hand stamped at the exit turnstiles to enjoy same day in and out privileges. Re-enter at the entrance turnstiles.
- WEATHER: For safety reasons, attractions will close temporarily during inclement weather (i.e., hard rain, lighting, hail, thunder, etc.). As soon as weather conditions improve and deemed safe to do so, attractions will re-open. Refunds and rain checks are not permitted due to inclement weather.
Address & Contact Information:
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
1950 Waterworld Parkway
Concord, CA 94520