How To Redeem Six Flags
Hurricane Harbor Concord Coupons
We appreciate you checking to see if you could score a discount at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord. We wish we could give you a discount, but unfortunately, Six Flags does not offer coupons.
Starting in late 2022 they also pulled all their tickets off all 3rd party ticket seller websites. You just have to pay full price or see if they have any discounts on their website.
They have monthly payments on the annual passes if money is tight today.
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for not being able to use our Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord Coupons. 🤦♀️
About Six Flags
Hurricane Harbor Concord
Home to Northern California’s longest lazy river and more than 25 thrilling water attractions and 7 complexes, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord is the among the best waterparks in the state. Splash around in the four-story, Splashwater Island with more than 100 play features or get your heart racing from six stories high on the Break Point Plunge water slide. Choose your fun and splash away!
More Information on Six Flags
Hurricane Harbor Concord
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord is Six Flags Discovery Kingdom water park located in Concord, California. It has 25 waterslides and 7 complexes. Splashwater Island – Featuring a multi-level, four-story play structure with more than 100 features. Guests will climb up ladders, splash down 600 feet over nine open and enclosed slides, and navigate varying platforms and net structures to keep families entertained all summer long.
Catch a wave in our gigantic wave pool or hop in and go with the flow on Northern California’s longest lazy river. Splash, play and explore in 20,000 gallons of fun designed for the younger kids at Wild Water Kingdom. The all new Break Point Plunge will take brave riders to a towering height of more than six-stories! From our friendly team members to our attentive water safety team, it’s our job at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord to ensure your day is as safe as it is enjoyable. We pride ourselves in offering our guests the best possible water park experience around!
Good To Know
- DRESS CODE: Swimwear is required for all rides/attractions. Cut off jeans/shorts, wet suits, swimwear with buttons, zippers, rivets or snaps on the back are not permitted on any slides, or inside the Park. Thong swimsuits, Speedos or other revealing swimwear are not permitted.
- TOWELS: Please plan to bring your own beach towels. If you forget to bring one, affordable beach towels are available for purchase at the Tahiti Trader gift shop.
- FLOATATION DEVICES: Coast Guard approved life vests are provided free of charge for weak swimmers at the entrance to the Breaker Beach wave pool and entrance to Lil’ Kahuna’s Waterworks. Life vests are not permitted on any slides. Guests may also bring their own life vests, as long as it is Coast Guard Approved. Arm floaties, kid’s rafts, fun noodles or any other inflatable/flotation device are not permitted inside the Park.
- PARK RE-ENTRY: Guests may exit and re-enter the same day. Just remember to have your hand stamped at the exit turnstiles to enjoy same day in and out privileges. Re-enter at the entrance turnstiles.
- WEATHER: For safety reasons, attractions at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord will close temporarily during inclement weather (i.e., hard rain, lighting, hail, thunder, etc.). As soon as weather conditions improve and deemed safe to do so, attractions will re-open. Refunds and rain checks are not permitted due to inclement weather.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
Address & Contact Information
Concord, CA 94520
Travelin’ Coupons Top
San Francisco Deals
Save $6.00 at Aquarium of the Bay San Francisco on the purchase of your ticket with Travelin’ Coupons!
Save $10.00 per person when you book a Go San Francisco Multi Attraction Card with us!
San Franciso Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Francisco or spend some time reading through our San Franciso blog! We love San Francisco and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite San Francisco Travel Guide