How To Redeem Fisherman’s
Wharf and Hills of San Francisco Tour Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Travelin’ Coupons and save. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Fisherman’s Wharf and Hills of San Francisco Tour Coupons!
Wharf and Hills of San Francisco Tour
Hop on a Segway and tour San Francisco’s most popular sites including Fisherman’s Wharf, Little Italy, and Ghirardelli Square. This 2.5-hour Segway tour also provides some of the best views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the unparalleled waterfront. Tour guests enjoy tour narration from our San Francisco expert and a one-of-a-kind San Francisco tour experience.
More Information on Fisherman’s
Wharf and Hills of San Francisco Tour
This Advanced Segway tour is for guests who have had previous experience riding a Segway, who want to see a little more, and who want to test the machine a little further. What better testing grounds than the hills of San Francisco! This tour includes scooting up Russian Hill, riding down the world’s crookedness street, seeing the sights in North Beach Little Italy. Your narrated “San Francisco Hills and Crooked Street Advanced Rider Segway Tour” will feature spectacular views of San Francisco Bay. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver.
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Maritime National Historical Park
- Russian Hill
- Views of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, The Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay
- Hidden Stairways and Paths
- Lombard Street – world’s most famous “Crooked Street”
- Telegraph Hill
- North Beach Little Italy
- St. Peter and Paul’s Church
- Washington Square Park
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
Good To Know
- All Advanced Tour guests must have a prior (2 hour minimum) tour riding experience in the past year on the i2 Segway with lean steer technology.
- All Segway Riders must be 12 years or older. Riders under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour. All guests must weigh between 100 – 250 lbs or 45 – 113 kilos.
- No pregnant guests allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for guests that are ages 70 years and older or those with mobility issues.
- Each rider must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and required.
- Wear comfortable closed toe and flat shoes. No high heels, flip flops or sandals. Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for guests use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
- Level of Difficulty: Advanced
- Tour Length: Approximately 2.5 hours (including 15-25 minutes refresher course)
- Departure Location: Fisherman’s Wharf
- The Tour office is across the street from the Hyde and Powell Streets Cable Car turn-around, in Fisherman’s Wharf. A Wells Fargo Bank ATM is at the entrance to the driveway of the training area. Look for yellow and blue flags. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your schedule tour time. If you are late – you will lose your reservation and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
Electric Tour Company
Address & Contact Information
San Francisco CA, 94109
Travelin’ Coupons Top
San Francisco Deals
Save $6.00 at Aquarium of the Bay San Francisco on the purchase of your ticket with Travelin’ Coupons!
Save $10.00 per person when you book a Go San Francisco Multi Attraction Card with us!
San Franciso Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Francisco or spend some time reading through our San Franciso blog! We love San Francisco and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite San Francisco Travel Guide