Chihuly Garden Glass Seattle Coupons
How to Redeem Chihuly Garden Glass Seattle Coupons:
About Chihuly Garden Glass Seattle:
Save big with CityPASS on tickets for the Chihuly Garden and Glass! Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
More on Chihuly Garden Glass Seattle:
Chihuly Garden Glass Seattle Highlights:
- Enter the 40-foot tall glass and steel Glasshouse, the centerpiece of Chihuly Garden and Glass and home to an expansive 100-foot long sculpture in a color palette of reds, oranges, yellows and amber.
- Meander the garden paths lined with trees, plants and flowers, including Crimson camellias, scarlet daylilies, dogwoods, hardy fuchsias and handkerchief trees that provide the setting for the Crystal and Icicle Towers and an installation of Reeds on Logs. At the center of this lush landscape, on a bed of black mondo grass, is the Sun, an explosion of yellow and orange.
- Explore the comprehensive collection of Dale Chihuly’s significant series of work in the eight galleries and three Drawing Walls.
Chihuly Garden Glass Seattle Details:
- Complimentary digital photography provided.
- The amount of time you spend in the galleries depends upon you, as the visit is self-paced; however, the average amount of time most visitors spend viewing the artwork in the Exhibition Hall, Garden and Glasshouse is 1-2 hours.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass is a destination for families and guests of all ages. That said, due to the nature of the exhibition, please ensure that those under the age of 14 are accompanied by an adult.
Address & Contact Information:
Chihuly Garden and Glass
305 Harrison St.
Seattle, WA 98109