Seattle Aquarium Coupons
How to Redeem Seattle Aquarium Coupons:
About Seattle Aquarium
Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in tide pools. Immerse yourself in the Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in the Pacific Coral Reef exhibit. Learn about the Aquarium’s mission: Inspiring Conservation of the Marine Environment.
More on Seattle Aquarium:
Seattle Aquarium Highlights:
- Step through a short tunnel into the one-of-a-kind underwater dome. You’ll get a 360-degree view into a mammoth 400,000-gallon tank filled with hundreds of fascinating Puget Sound fish!
- Meet a fabulous assortment of charming and entertaining marine mammals: gregarious sea otters, river otters, harbor seals and fur seals.
- Discover some of the most interesting and eye-catching animals that make their homes in the warm waters of the tropical Pacific Ocean.
- Experience a one-of-a-kind glimpse into life under the surface of Puget Sound at the Window on Washington Waters exhibit, a mammoth 120,000-gallon exhibit filled with more than 800 fish and invertebrates indigenous to the Pacific Northwest’s local waters.
Seattle Aquarium Details:
- Don’t miss the dive shows in the Window on Washington Waters and the Underwater Dome. The divers wear special masks so they can talk to the visitors.
- The mammal feeding times also include informative training demonstrations.
- Best time to visit: Visit weekdays after 1pm during winter and weekdays before 11am during summer when it’s less crowded.
- Accessibility: All regular exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 693-6196 in advance of arrival.
Address & Contact Information:
1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59
Seattle, WA 98101