Space Needle Coupons
How to Redeem Space Needle Coupons:
About Space Needle:
If you see one thing in Seattle, see everything. Explore jaw-dropping 360-degree views on the Observation Deck: majestic mountains, sparkling waters, towering skyscrapers and beyond. New in Summer 2018: floor-to-ceiling windows and the world’s first rotating glass floor, revealing more views than ever before!
More on Space Needle:
Seattle’s “must-see” is now a “must-do” with thrilling all-new, all-glass experiences on two levels. Lean out over the city against tilting glass walls and Skyriser glass benches on the open-air deck. Move one floor below to The Loupe, the world’s first and only revolving glass floor, for never-before-seen views of the Space Needle and the city below. Top off your visit and sample the best of the Pacific Northwest food and drink while savoring iconic views of Seattle.
Space Needle Highlights:
- Discover unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West from two levels, one with an all-glass floor and the other an open-air deck.
- Float over Seattle as you sit back on one of the inclined glass benches in the open-air observation deck.
- Step out onto The Loupe, the world’s first revolving glass floor, with Seattle at your feet.
Space Needle Details:
- No timed tickets are required for your second visit, but keep your timed ticket from your first visit for entry; use the general boarding lane. If your first visit is during the day, your second visit must be during the last three hours of operation. If your first visit is at night, your second visit must be during the first three hours of operation the next day.
- Be sure to check spaceneedle.com for current hours.
- Be sure to check out the Space Needle’s free apps and other digital experiences before your visit.
- Best time to visit: Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it’s less crowded.
- Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Please call (206) 905-2186 in advance of arrival.
Address & Contact Information:
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109