Woodland Park Zoo Coupons
How to Redeem Woodland Park Zoo Coupons:
About Woodland Park Zoo:
Connect with nature and discover the world of gorillas, grizzlies, lions and more at a top award-winning zoo. Encounter one of the largest land mammals: the greater one-horned rhinoceros, a new animal to the zoo. Meet curious and clever ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs—hornbill, porcupine and more. And, explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids. See and save wildlife!
More on Woodland Park Zoo:
Take a global journey at Woodland Park Zoo—a 92-acre oasis teeming with 300+ animal species in lush, spacious settings. Discover the world of gorillas, rhinos, red pandas, lions, birds, reptiles and more. Meet charismatic ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs. Explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids. Experience free-flying butterflies in a seasonal garden and stroll through a 2½-acre Rose Garden. See and save wildlife!
Woodland Park Zoo Highlights:
- See the world’s first sustainable penguin exhibit, using geothermal technology to cool and heat the water.
- Visit naturalistic habitats that take you from Alaska’s tundra (Northern Trail) to Australia & New Zealand to South America & Africa.
- Meet a vast assortment of amazing animals at The Temperate Forest, African Savanna and Tropical Rain Forest.
- Immerse yourself in the desert coast of Peru with the state-of-the-art Humboldt penguin exhibit.
- Don’t miss the state-of-the-art Banyan Wilds exhibit, home to tigers and sloth bears!
Woodland Park Zoo Upgrades:
- Feed the Giraffes: Offered twice daily (May-September, weather dependent). Cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
- Feed the Birds at Willawong Station: Seedsticks available weekends, holidays and school holidays; $2 each.
- Feed the Rhinos: Offered once daily excluding Mondays (May-September). Cost for CityPASS guests: $10.
- Feed the Penguins: Offered daily (Oct-April). Cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
- Historic Carousel: Cost for CityPASS guests: $3 per ride.
Address & Contact Information:
Woodland Park Zoo
750 N. 50th Street
Seattle, WA 98103