Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure Coupons
How to Redeem Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure Coupons:
About Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure:
Located at the Ripley Ghost Parlor, adjacent to the castle entrance, the Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure offers an 80-minute tour, complete with a fully interactive nighttime investigation of two properties with haunted histories. Tours include the use of EMF meters and laser grids as professional tours retell the spooky stories of the ghosts that haunt the area after dark.
More on Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure:
Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure Highlights:
- Face your fears and join us for the most interactive paranormal experience in St. Augustine – Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure.
- Ride the famous “Ghost Train” and hear the chilling legends and haunted tales.
- Travel the ancient byways amongst hallowed and haunted sites.
- Investigate unexplained phenomena, residual energies, orbs, and other ghostly manifestations.
- Experience the Paranormal!
- Each paid admission will have the use of an EMF Ghost Meter and Laser grid to help you investigate the city’s most haunted sites.
- The adventure begins at Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum, previously known as Castle Warden and scene to unsolved murders and unexplained paranormal phenomena.
- NOTE: In order to board the Ghost Train you must present your voucher and Photo ID at the Ripley’s Ghost Parlor at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time. The first train leaves from Ripley’s Museum at 8pm. Be sure to bring along a digital camera and any other recording gear you wish.
Address & Contact Information:
Ripley’s St. Augustine
19 San Marco Ave.
St. Augustine, FL 32084