DEFY is an attitude and a rallying cry promoting individualism and freedom from the norm. It’s a collection of extreme air sports parks across America that are rewriting the rules of the sport — giving our communities a place where they’re free to express and push themselves. Society has many expectations and rules, but DEFY gives everyone a safe place to defy those constraints. They’re for fiercely independent, fearless individuals who pass on organized sports in favor of nonconforming ones that challenge them in non-traditional ways.
Different Activities at
- Always participate at your own risk. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous
- Always remove street shoes and wear park-approved grip socks
- Always empty your pockets entirely before jumping.
- Always walk on and off the courts.
- Always be in control, and no aggressive behavior
- Always land on two feet. Bend your knees to stop your bounce
- Always bounce on the center of the trampoline
- Always land on the closest trampoline when bouncing and flipping off of trampoline side walls
- Always be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar age/size
- Always follow all park rules and Team Member instructions
- Everyone’s waivers are properly executed
- Everyone has viewed the rules
- Everyone has read the rules signs posted
- Everyone must have a valid jump or activity time before entering
- Everyone completely understands and agrees to follow all rules
- Everyone is in good health without restrictions
- Everyone is aware of those around you. It is your responsibility to avoid others
- No guns, knives, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind are allowed on premises
- Remember your physical limitations
- Follow all posted rules and directions given by staff members
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is allowed in Defy Atlanta
- Serious injury, paralysis, or death can occur even if all rules are followed
- Activities and dodgeball games may involve individuals of different sizes, ages, and abilities. Participate at your own risk
- Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility for their actions and conduct
- Guests and accompanying adults must follow all park rules and Team Member instructions at all times
- Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility to ensure that personal property is not lost, stolen, or damaged
- Team Members reserve the right to relocate guests to different courts at any time
- Noncompliance to rules may result in the loss of access privileges to Defy Atlanta
Atlanta Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Atlanta or spend some time reading through our Atlanta blog! We love Atlanta and hope you do too!