Atlanta Fun Spot
There’s more than meets the eye at Fun Spot America! Kids can ride on a miniature Ferris Wheel, test their skills in the arcade, or tap into their competitive side on the mini-golf course. And you can’t forget about the go-kart tracks! Built for the entire family to enjoy, Fun Spot America’s go-karts will take you on the ride of a lifetime around four challenging and speedy tracks.
More Information on
Atlanta Fun Spot
Fun Spot America has the charm and fun for families to create lasting memories. Although there are activities for kids, such as a miniature Ferris Wheel, a fun slide, and an arcade, Fun Spot really makes its name with an assortment of rides and go-karts that the entire family can enjoy. The Mini Golf has three different courses to challenge the most competitive golfer while also providing fun for the whole family as they walk the scenic course and multiple levels.
Speedsters can also head over to a series of Go-Kart tracks that keep riders pushing pedals through banked bowls and hairpin curves on our flat tracks and our new multi-level 1,800 ft long Samson Monster Track – the first multi-level track in Georgia. The park rounds out the list of its attractions with bumper boats, a paratrooper, a Spider, and the Screaming Eagle roller coaster.
Fun Spot Atlanta has partnered with Topgolf to bring the Topgolf Swing Suite featuring two simulator bays and a variety of virtual games – including the popular Topgolf target game, Zombie Dodgeball, Hockey Shots, Baseball Pitching and Carnival Classic– paired with comfortable lounge seating, HDTVs and food, and beverage service. The suite has a classic 1950s diner theme. (Not included in Single Day Pass)
Good To Know
- Features more than two dozen family-friendly attractions for all ages.
- Located just 8 miles south of the Atlanta airport in Fayetteville, GA.
- Select rides and attractions have specific height, weight, and age restrictions.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited from entering the park.
- The ticket does not include parking, arcade games, Top Golf Suites, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, and food.
- Go-Kart: All tracks require fully enclosed shoes. Loose hair must be picked up. Headwear and neckwear must be removed before riding our tracks.
- Coming Soon: ArieForce One Roller Coaster Soar To New Heights ON OUR NEWEST COASTER
Atlanta Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Atlanta or spend some time reading through our Atlanta blog! We love Atlanta and hope you do too!