Fun Spot Atlanta
There’s more than meets the eye at Fun Spot America! Kids can ride on a miniature Ferris Wheel, test their skills in the arcade, or tap into their competitive side on the mini-golf course. And you can’t forget about the go-kart tracks! Built for the entire family to enjoy, Fun Spot America’s go-karts will take you on the ride of a lifetime around four challenging and speedy tracks.
More Information on
Atlanta Fun Spot
Fun Spot Atlanta has partnered with Topgolf to bring the Topgolf Swing Suite featuring two simulator bays and a variety of virtual games – including the popular Topgolf target game, Zombie Dodgeball, Hockey Shots, Baseball Pitching, and Carnival Classic– paired with comfortable lounge seating, HDTVs and food, and beverage service. The suite has a classic 1950s diner theme. (Not included in Single Day Pass)
Good To Know
- Features more than two dozen family-friendly attractions for all ages.
- Located just 8 miles south of the Atlanta airport in Fayetteville, GA.
- Select rides and attractions have specific height, weight, and age restrictions.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited from entering the park.
- The ticket does not include parking, arcade games, Top Golf Suites, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, and food.
- Go-Kart: All tracks require fully enclosed shoes. Loose hair must be picked up. Headwear and neckwear must be removed before riding our tracks.
- Coming Soon: ArieForce One Roller Coaster Soar To New Heights ON OUR NEWEST COASTER
Atlanta Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Atlanta or spend some time reading through our Atlanta blog! We love Atlanta and hope you do too!